Implement training activities;
- Implement training activities according to the plan and ad-hoc training, based on the timing and specific objectives of each period.
- Develop training programs.
- Directly teach assigned content in the classroom.
- Organize monitoring, management of training courses, and post-training quality/effectiveness evaluation.
- Prepare a summary report of the training course and propose improvements to the training program, conducting training quality research
- Implement and manage information on the training needs of individuals and units throughout the company.
- Manage training records and documents in accordance with regulations.
- Collaborate and work with internal partners on training content and teaching methods within the training program.
Implement talent development programs.
- Build career paths for the company’s personnel.
- Design training pathways and training plan frameworks to meet the training needs, competency framework, and career paths of personnel.
- Implement activities to build succession team and nurture talented personnel.
Participate in building documents and systems to operate training and human development activities
- Establish processes, regulations, and policies related to training.
- Develop a competency framework.
- Develop and operate a management system for training and development activities.
Organize engagement activities and build corporate culture.
- Organize internal bonding activities, both annual and ad-hoc.
- Implement the construction of corporate culture.
Perform other tasks assigned by superiors.