- Assist the CFO in all aspects of tax, finance, administrations, credit control. internal controls, Sale marketing and pricing policy of Company.
- Maintain and implement proper tax & finance and internal control systems in accordance with Company’s policies and statutory requirements.
- Produce timely and accurate management reports.
- Prepare all management reports submission to Management according to tax & finance, including both internal and external requirements.
- Prepare budget/forecasts submission.
- Prepare and perform ad-hoc reports/information requested by CFO from time to time such as: business development, new project investment, due diligence, Digitalize Finance & Accounting system, etc.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Reviewing comprehensive monthly Financial Statement detailing i.e Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow status, analysing and comparing Financial Statement of actual period versus forecast, Budget & previous period.
- Co-working with Sale & Marketing team to evaluate & calculating sale, marketing campaign and pricing policy.
- Co-ordinating with other teams/departments for preparing the annual Budget process
- Preparing Financial Statement, Management report forecast on monthly & quarterly basis
- Reviewing weekly & monthly cashflow forecast report for group companies & consolidated cash flow report
- Closely monitoring cash to plan for Operation Expenditure (OPEX) and Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) payment.
- Monitoring loan items, preparing documents for loan & registration with SBV
- Preparing Management report according to Tax & Finance & other ad-hoc task as assigned by CFO
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns. Coordinate Accounting team and assess their Tax performance. Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Research, update all new Tax, Legal, Finance regular/charter/circular to update CFO
- Join Business Development process through investment, M&A. Willing to join deeply in financial model, Due Diligence and Project Legal.